Thursday, December 8, 2011

Twinnings K-Cups Tea Review


!±8± Twinnings K-Cups Tea Review

I had always been a coffee drinker but Twinnings K-Cups Tea made me choose tea over coffee. I do not drink as much coffee as I did before because of this tea, and mind you, I was really hooked with coffee before.

Twinnings offer a first rate, straight from the United Kingdom tea that makes a perfect cup of tea every time. It really is so good I finished a 25 pack English breakfast tea in 2 weeks. And I am looking forward to have my next pack.

When an English friend of mine offered me tea at his home I was quite reluctant since I really prefer coffee but trying to be polite, I accepted the tea and had never looked for coffee ever since. When I asked my friend what tea it was I was surprised to find out that even teas have K-cups now.

I was not surprised though that the brand that my friend uses is Twinnings. It was founded in London and had been known to produce the finest and most flavorful tea. I was really hooked and got a pack of my own.

I tried doing different variations for my tea. I tried it iced, with cream and sugar, without cream, with milk and other things. I had never been disappointed by the taste of it. It really is an excellent well rounded tea that goes along with any food and is good all day long.

I had always been a coffee drinker but now I am proud to say that I am a real tea drinker by heart and it only took one sip of Twinnings K-Cups Tea to win me over and never go back.


Twinnings K-Cups Tea Review

Purchase Crosman 2240 Good Yamaha Gb1 Piano Texas Instruments 84 Calculator Order Now




No comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Fran�ais Deutsch Italiano Portugu�s
Espa�ol ??? ??? ?????







Sponsor Links